View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 12:15 PM   #5
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers, Clippers will pursue free agent Arenas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas

I think gil is a great talent, but not sure how well he would fare as a Laker in the triangle. Hes not a great defender or passer. His shooting would help though.

I agree that essentially he would help in scoring, but something tells me that with Gasol, Bryant, and Bynum on the team, scoring wont be such a dilema

Plus, if the Lakers have Kobe then there is little need for Arenas who is purty much the same "type" of player, at the same position. I would always take KB>Arenas so the need is not really there...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote