View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 12:54 AM   #171
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
Diop was a cast off from Cleveland.

Griffin was sitting on the couch at the start of the season. No one wanted to sign him.

I'd still take Diop over Mihm (Lakers), Blount (Wolves), Perkins (Boston). I think him and Sammy (Phi) are about on par, with Delambert having the slight edge, and that leaves Z as the only guy above him for sure.

And I agree on Griffin, don't know why I put him there, although he DID start for Dallas.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote