Thread: Good Job Murphy
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 02:47 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Job Murphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
That last post took me an hour to get all of those stats together, get the remaining schedules up and what not, figure out their ppg since the break, etc., this thread had better get some more replies, lol.

Thanks for reminding me how likely it is we back into a first round playoff sweep and lose 5+ spots in the draft and a (small) chance at a franchise player. But hey, it gets the young guys playoff experience! Well, if any of them ever played.

On the bright side, West Virginia's up 7 on Duke with 11 minutes to go. Even though I'm more scared of WVU than Duke for my Boilers.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote