View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 07:25 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Most Professional Player in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I'd put Jeff way ahead of David Lee on this list. He works harder than ANYONE I've seen in the league. Yes, even harder than Duncan.

I suppose it depends on your definition of professionalism. Don't get me wrong, I love everything that is Jeff Foster. But he's not a franchise player like Duncan. Be it Duncan taking less than market value on an extension in his prime a few years back, NEVER making off-court noise (noise period really), his ultimate "coachability," or just that beautiful face-up bank shot, everything about the guy screams dedication to his craft. Jeff, until very recently, couldn't hit a layup on a consistent basis.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote