View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #21
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So Donnie's gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
So it was a decent game.. We came back to 98-100 but fell apart at the end. Why? Because we don't have a leader.. a go-to guy. Look at the Hornets.. they weren't **** until Chris Paul showed up. He took that team by the balls and said "come with me if you want to live"

I donno... it just sucks we're in every game but always fall apart at the end.
It's promising though. I'd rather be close like that rather than blown out like the heat. It means that we have the young pieces in place and all we need is that go-to, down the stretch guy.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote