View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #35
Phenomenon
Ball Above All

Phenomenon has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ever been owned by a game?

Quote:
dude...that damn air raid was hard as shyt..it took me FOREVER to beat that cuz for some odd reason it was always dark when i did the mission and it made it damn near impossible..

It's impossible to beat it during the night, ENTER the mission when it's like 10am...time of day counts for that mission. The key to beating that mission is getting a good start, if you pop all those planes from a good distance you'll cruise through the mission...you need to last like 3-4 minutes I believe, but yeah toughest mission in the game is Air Raid...I beat it purely on luck, not skill.

Quote:
I can't pass the 2nd to last mission, the one where you have to blow up 5 coffee stands or something like that, in about 5 minutes, and they are scattered throughout the whole city.

It's not the last mission, I know the "S.A.M." mission is after that and then I have another mission after SAM...but I know exactly what you're talking about, that **** is was MAD hard...took me a while too, but eventually I finished it...I believe it's more like 7-8 shops and they are scattered in all 3 cities, so you actually have to cross the big ass bridge and stuff...you need to do drive near perfectly to beat that mission.

I still say Vice City was the toughest I quit after being at like 30% through it, I beat both GTA 3 and SA...I still remember that stupid coffin mission where the guy is throwing bombs at you and you have the ruin their funeral or something...I played it like 4-5 years ago.
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote