View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 06:48 PM   #24
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So Donnie's gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

I can't wait til 2011.

I can't see us being a [real] playoff team before then. As long as we get Danny signed to an extension this summer anyway. But JO's playing! Playing solid so far, looking very worth of a 1st round pick, expiring deal, and a young prospect guard. I will now begin looking for teams with such things to offer. I expect the options to be severely limited.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote