View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 08:28 AM   #9
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How about having Classic/Old school forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psileas
Lakerfan, I agree. Every major board has a forum about history or player comparisons. Here, ISHers prefer having forums for electronic games, sneakers, WNBA. Give me a break. Is this that tough to add one subforum more?

The problem with this is that plenty of these threads are highjacked by posters without knowledge/care about history, who just want to increase their post count or just troll (BULLS, SRZwhatever, etc). By creating a history forum, only people who actually care a bit will mind to perform a little more clicking (see: OT threads), not just any random Joe.

i agree wholeheartedly p-s

when a decent old school thread gets going, it can also get bumped way down on the forum listing and then eventually get lost

i would probably go directly to a old school/history forum and spend even less time in the regular one

i support the idea 100%

how about it jeff?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote