Thread: Lebron's Future
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 04:41 PM   #37
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Default Re: Lebron's Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
why are you trying to insinuate I was ever talking about his NBA contract?

New Jersey has a good chance of having a better supporting cast for Lebron than Cleveland does in 2009-2010. Regardless, Lebron wouldn't lose any endorsements even if he was on a losing team. Did you see all those Dwyane Wade commercials this year?

c'mon man. if Lebron went to LA or New York he'd be selling a lot more jerseys than in cleveland. its that simple. yes the market is international but a lot of money comes from the home fans who root for him.

see thats you're whole thing your just trying to get laughs out of the board and please others instead of make rational arguments of your own. if you weren't you wouldn't waste your time acting like a made a statement that you're whole team was superstars.

forget that whole darfur thing. i was just trying to say...look here is how lebron acted in one ethical situation. it could POSSIBLY reflect on how he feels about loyalty.

haha like you are an inside guy? shut up.

personally i think its because you're a big loser. you want to establish your own personality on the board and be a memorable character. people who have message board egos have likely suffered much more mental abuse than anything you're trying to dish out.

you're a homer in the sense that

1) You have a very idealistic view of Lebron as some hometown hero
2) You dismiss the New Jersey Nets who are clearing cap space, have valuable trade bait, and two young stars as a garbage team with no future and no alure to lebron... even though one of his close friends is an owner and they are building a brand new arena in brooklyn.

Mathius

ah i cant wait for 2 years to come Lets go Brooklyn!!!!!!!!!!
...oh and Lebron
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote