View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I now own NBA Live 08 and NBA 2K8...

Yep, I got NBA 2K8 today for 20 bucks at EB Gaming in Vancouver....so now i cant play it for abit till i head back home....

I got NBA Live 08 ft The Life Vol. 3 for Christmas....

I'd like to get some people's input on these games, I heard recently 2K8 has good customization options, and the gameplay together.

TY in advance for the posts

-Maniak
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote