View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #6
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Why Network play is pis$ing me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Right, but I was reading up on Crystal Chronicles and I have Four Swords, and they're both flawed.

Four Swords won't let you play multiplayer unless everyone has a GBA. (unless i'm just an idiot and can't figure it out, but my buddy and I screwed with it for hours).

Crystal Chronicles from what I read, was so geared towards multiplayer that it was almost impossible to play as a single player game.

Yeah, that seems to be the biggest draw for the Wii, the interaction with other parties.

I just don't want to get into all that hand waving.

I'm not really built for these next gen consoles. I don't want all the hand waving of the Wii. I don't want to support Microsoft product, so I won't buy an X-Box, and the PS3 is more expensive than I'm willing to pay for a damn video game system.

I'm also not a fan of wireless controllers. I don't like having to buy batteries once a month, and rechargables are hit or miss. I can't even get a decent reception on my cell phone, I'm supposed to use a wireless video game system?

Mathius
You sound like a grumpy old man lol
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote