View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 03:29 AM   #16
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm about to pull my first all-nighter of my college career!!!

Quote:
This is not hard, you don't even need red bull for this, just stay awake, if you are actually struggling, I recommend taking a shower, will wake you up.

I've done two all nighters in the past four days, and I don't even have work, I have no idea why I do it.
Not all of us are robots man.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote