View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 11:45 AM   #30
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm about to pull my first all-nighter of my college career!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
True...but it was close. My body was telling me to go to bed but my mind was telling me study.

I dont want to be sick.

Some people can pull all nighters dayswith ease, I know some of my friends in college who could stay up multiple days, but for me, i always got kinda grogy and light headed if I stayed up too long and it woul actually be a detriment to study.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote