View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 10:36 PM   #28
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K8: Changing Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Dude it is a video game those things will happen!
Yeah I have noticed that most of the time Shaq wont even dunk dunk he will just go up for stupid layups

well, i havent played every basketball game ever created, but the ones i have actually have not had retarded dunks, although i do enjoy abusing it flying in with lebron is so much fun...
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote