View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My 2008/09 Pacers Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
for sure...picks would be much better...but NY is trying to bring their cap back to 'normal' so i dont see them taking JO and Tins and giving us picks in return...thats something expected from Isiah not Walsh

Yeah, now that Donnie's there I'd almost say there's absolutely no possible deals with NY. Maybe Marbury for JO, straight up. Which is a shame, we should have gotten in on the NYK raping when it was good.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote