View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Deltron 3030 - Quite Possibly the Best Hiphop Album I've Ever Heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
And if it isn't, it's certainly my favourite. Easily the best concept album, that's for sure. I know it's been out for quite a while, but I just recently caught word of it, and I just finished listening to it.

I was blown away.

The whole thing is a masterpiece. The story is fantastic, with the lyrics keeping a relatively strict attachment to it. The lyrics are tight, nothing absolutely mind-blowing, but well above average. The production though, that's where this thing shines through. It uses really eerie and somewhat futuristic beats, setting the tone for the entire album.

It's amazing, if you haven't checked it out, do so as quickly as possible.

Here's the first track, 3030, which sets the story that the rest of the album weaves through.

Link

I'm still in awe right now, this was ridiculous.

Memories.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote