View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deltron 3030 - Quite Possibly the Best Hiphop Album I've Ever Heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Del's "Future Development" is one of my favorite albums of ALL TIME. Was it even ever released on CD?
According to Wiki, it was originally released in Japan as a cassette, but then rereleased a few years later in the US.

Just found a guy who has it, I'm about to give it a listen. Should be good.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote