View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #10
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: First round playoff opponent…

The first 3 quarters of the game it really felt like the Pistons weren't going to have any problems. There were some short jumpers I thought they should have hit but then I realized they were shooting over 50% at the time anyway so it wasn't a huge deal. It seemed like every shot they took was wide open. But somehow Philly kept it close and was able to close it out. That is what worries me the most. Not necessarily in this series but if they Pistons make it to the next round they need to have that killer instinct to finish out a ball game.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote