View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #28
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
8. I like the consistent Nicole Richie theme and i'm def. a fan of her when she's actually in shape (not annorexic)...but only an 8 because I've liked some of your other ones better
Classic. Might be improved to have a "cooler" look, instead of the surprised one, to better reflect your posting style. What I'm trying to say is I love you.

9, I'd say. Mainly just because of the longevity and the fact that your name is in it.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote