View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 01:16 AM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I thought so too until the insider confirmed it

If u all want to know who he is go to www.letsgolakers.com

the man's name is DTPXCORE...hes an insider

no offense, but an insider means nothing to me until a more credible source reports it... i dont mean that to sound bad, but in the off season, there are a million and one rumors that float.... most of them false.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote