View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 01:23 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
no offense, but an insider means nothing to me until a more credible source reports it... i dont mean that to sound bad, but in the off season, there are a million and one rumors that float.... most of them false.

but remember its possible...they may be false but theyre possible so i think we should wait and see what lakers have in stock..what do they wanna do since theyre possibly being offered another superstar...besides it was the Pacers who initiated that offer.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote