View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 10:03 AM   #13
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Once again I wish i can supply you all with the link and I will continue to look for it.

I also said that Indiana "wantED" it before...Im not sure if they want it anymore because the trade Idea with harrington died twice before until he finally went there.

But whatever, it would have been nice to have 2 superstars on this underrated laker team. :rollingeyes:

Guys, rumors are rumors... please dont take my skepticism personally... ive been around long enough to know that even the most substantiated rumors are just that... rumors...

i hope these things pan out!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote