View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #4
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your thoughts on Jeff Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
I still dont get why the Sonics drafted Green??

Durant is most effective at the SF position not SG.

They drafted 2 guys that play the same position. I dont understand this.

Unless the plan is to have Green be Durant's back up, then they need to trade Jeff Green because havin Kevin Durant play SG is jsut stupid.

The sonics need a true sg or a pg. Trade Green for one of those.

Green is a good player but i dont think its worth it to keep him aorund and have Durants game suffer.......

i think that a trade is not out of the question for green. durant will play more at the three once he gains some weight

green to me is a poor man's josh howard
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote