View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #17
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What Team Should I Use?

i tried rebuilding the grizzlies...so far my lineup is...

C-Pau Gasol
PF-E. Griffin
SF-Mike Miller
SG-R Gay
PG-M. Conley

Bench:
D Stoudamaire
H Turkeyglue
L Head
Z Pachulia
S Ball
G Giricheck
S Swift

It's been OK, im kinda peeded, i coulda grabbed bosh, but didnt have enough money

What can i do to help the team?

Oh and when i do the workout practicey stuff, my overall stats will go like from 96 on gasol-89.....why is it doing this? and how do i boost chemistry?

Yeah Grizzlies are a good team cause u can build around gasol....I was gonna do 'Cats, but w/e....
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote