View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 09:25 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
I dont get how the heading to souther cal has anything to do with anything since OSU has to head to Austin to play and UT is better than USC.

OSU is better then Texas whereas Notre Dame isnt that much better than USC. Get it? Well no you wont for OBVIOUS reasons. *cough*hater*cough*

Excuse me. Need to clear my throat.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote