View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 09:13 AM   #2
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: who do you draft?

I haven't followed NCAA much lately, or much ever, but what I know is that Denver should draft a strong perimeter defender before a playmaking point guard. The reason I say this is because point guard is the hardest position to play when transferring from college to the pros. Gotta learn the new playbook and learn your teammates' strengths and weaknesses. I think Denver would be better off trading for a veteran PG with a jumpshot and passing ability before drafting one because the rookie wouldn't have enough experience. I'm not sure I'd trust a rookie to run a transition offense next to two superstars. Plus, Denver isn't in the lottery, so that decreases their chances even more of getting a top prospect PG to begin with. I would draft a strong perimeter defender first, and trade for a veteran PG.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote