Old 05-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #10
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation
Default Re: Big Board of Top 115 NBA Draft Prospects, by Position, w/Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
couldnt agree more on jordon

i thought i was maybe a hater(or more really hoping for a good fit) in gordon thinking 12ish to sac- i dont think you are way off but you are underestimating that he will be a scorer in the nba- i would bet it all on gordon making an immideate impact for any team- a whole lot of these guys have much less chance to impact teams so its hard to push him to far, but if he makes it the 20 im really happy for the nuggets

wow- are you saying you have it 1&2 bayless& beasely and rose at three ...

do you like brook lopez or oj mayo

who are some guys that you see as the locks to be in the top 10-15 to keep gordon to "slide"

i realize 1 and 2 will be a combo of beasley/rose, i'm just saying if i was a gm, i would probably take bayless before any of them, i'm that high on him. i'm probably one of the few people in that category. gordon i am just not sold on, just seems to short and unathletic to be a good 2 guard. i think brook lopez is a future starter, but only in the right situations. i think he is no more than a role player as a big man. if he's asked to take on a large role, he will fail imo. i really like mayo, but i don't think people have the right idea of him. he's not going to challenge for the reigns to the league like kobe or lebron, nor will he ever. i think in his prime he'll average 20 plus points tho, with 5 assists and a few boards a game.
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote