View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #5
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Default Re: who do you draft?

The Nuggets need to get a big man to post up because Camby won't and I feel Nene is better fit at the PF position, as well as coming off to help with big guys playing center.
I would try to get Roy Hibbert from Georgetown, he maybe available at that spot. other wise I'd get Brandon Rush because all these rumors about Melo leaving Denver is making me unsure who should play that SF postion next year. Rush is a great defender and a scorer, what really amazes me about this guy is that he is so mature and I think he would be a great addition to this Nuggets team. ONLY IF MELO LEAVES, then I'd draft Rush. I know we need to get a point guard, but I feel that all the good ones will be gone by the 20th pick. We just gotta go get a PG from via trade or free agency, and the plus side is that a veteran PG can help the Nuggets immediately.

Josh Duncan is one of the most under rated players in the whole entire draft. He is one of the best defenders on that draft board and can score with ease, as well as being able to make his free throw shots without a problem. This guy can ball. If I were the Nuggets I might think about getting a 2nd rnd. pick to get him or hopefully he goes undrafted so the Nuggets could pick him up.

Josh Duncan is my favorite player in this years draft because of the intangibles that he gives to any team.
*A good replacement for Eduardo Najera!*
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote