Thread: DJ Augustin
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 02:19 AM   #15
monthh
Local High School Star

Default Re: DJ Augustin

Disco, I don't really agree because I think PG tend to fall more than any other PG. Unless you are a sure thing like Paul, Williams, and I will say Conley (who was hurt, which is why he didn't contribute from the start) you have the chance to fall. I personally think he is worth a 15-20 pick, which is where I end up thinking he goes.

I'm not sure what to think of Lawson though. As a UNC fan I want to think he is going to be a great player, but I am just not sold. He is going to have a hard time against the bigger, more physical points in the NBA. I like him off the bench more I think. I think Indiana would be a good fit so he can run, as his fast break offense is what makes him a good prospect. But at #11 that seems too high. I think a more realistic choice is the Clippers in the 2nd round if they build their team somewhat like the Sixers have.

I do agree, however that this is an extremely weak draft. Even if you count Bayless and Westbrook, you may only have 4 PG in the 1st round, all of whom may be lottery picks.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote