View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

Default WOW! dantoni who?!?

there is no question we're grabbin rose, after watchin deron and what cp3 did in the past couple of weeks... rose should thank them for raising his stock

beasly is the better player now, but how high do you honestly think his ceiling is? he's really athletic but he's not off the charts athletic like amare, kg, marion etc.. he reminds me of a more athletic skinnier zach randolph which is pretty dam good but not derrick rose potentially good

rose on the other hand, honestly didn't really impress me during the regular season, i thought clearly beasly was the best player in college bball during the regular season, but from watching the tourney, i was thoroughly impressed with his overall game and his strength, very similar "style" to dwade, the only knock on rose is his jumper just like dwade coming into the league, but roses ceiling is much higher than beaslys, even tho beasly is the better player now, rose is potentially a top 3 pg, while beasly is not ever going to be a top 3 sf or pf.

rose is clearly the pick.

i think this is also a very deep class, and i think hinrich is expendable now, hinrichs value is much more higher than ben gordons, and i think we should trade hinrich for a late lottery/mid 1st rounder and draft CDR, im huge on drafting players from the same school in terms of comfortability altho im more than certain rose will be quite comfortable in chicago haha

we also have a early 2nd rounder which i think we can get a steal in this very deep class, i would love to have shasha kahn from kansas with that pick.

but now our next main objective is to select a coach... and i don't like either marc jackson or avery johnson.

how about calipari? maybe with a little bit of calimari?

im MADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote