Thread: The trade
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The trade

if you all read he said JUST THE CHICAGO SIDE, meaning if instead of Ben Wallace and Joe Smith we had Drew and Larry. Delonte and Wally were Seattle's contribution

And my answer is yes, we would have done better. In the games where LeBron wasn't stepping up we needed someone else to score. Drew and Larry could both give you a good 15-20 on a given night if asked to, whereas Ben Wallace and Joe can maybe combine for 12 points. So to me if we had those two to pick up the scoring that we lacked with LeBron struggling we would have done a lot better. Me and my dad were actually discussing this same thign earlier.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote