View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Emulators and Roms?

Anyone into emulators? I've got Emulators for the NES, SNES, Sega, and PSX. I'm going to get a N64 one, too. [Goldeneye, here I come]

I'm having more fun playing old school games than I am playing my PS2.

I don't play NES much, but I've been playing a lot of Sega games like NBA Jam [Welcome to NBA JAM!], RangerX, Road Rash, Shinobi, Street Fighter, Streets of Rage, Toe Jam & Earl, and finally, my favorite, Vectorman!

I just dropped 68 with Charles Barkley on NBA Jam, LOL.

I just started getting games for SNES, and haven't been playing it much, but I will soon. I'm having trouble getting the PSX roms working correctly, and at the right speed. I tried MAME, but couldn't figure it out.

I also am downloading the original Warcraft. I loved that game.

Anyone else into Roms?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote