View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 11:57 PM   #12
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Realistic Expectations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Pushing 5 years to contend if we draft ROSE????!!!!!! WTF is wrong with you seriously. I am getting tired of making you look stupid. Rose stepped right in at Memphis and they almost go all the way. Give Rose a year on the Bulls and see what happens.

KaptainKirk = Biggest Derrick Rose hater ever.

Did you ever wonder why Miami wants Rose more than Beasley too??? Marion will be gone either this year or next and then all they have is Haslem. They also have no PG so they are in a similar spot the Bulls are in. OH YEA ITS CUZ RILEY REALIZES HOW GOOD ROSE IS UNLIKE YOU.

Yes pushing 5 years to contend. Put Rose on this team, he is in the same situation Kirk is in...no inside help to win games. Rose stepped right in at Memphis, who was already a great team with or without Rose.

CDR, Anderson, Dozier, Dorsey. Now no way is that a Championship calibar team - but Sweet 16 easy, possibly Elite 8.

Give Rose one year on Chicago and we will be in the same place we are now, we need an inside man to throw the ball into during the games the shots are not falling.

Also I am not really a Rose hater, just more of a I want the best talent for my favorite team, who also fills the biggest need. Which is Beasley. Now if Paxson makes a move to bring in a big man, then yes Chicago should fill the spot with Rose.

Yeah Riley realizes that a point guard is their need. Sorry Kirk is a lot better than J Will. Rose, Wade, and Marrion would run teams out of the gym so in their case they wouldn't really need a big man - because they don't have a major need for scoring like Chicago does. Wade is going to give you 20-30 every night, Matrix is going to give you 20 and 10 - throw that to Rose and he doesn't have any pressure at all. Put Rose on Chicago and he has a ton of pressure.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote