Thread: Save The Sonics
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #107
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Save The Sonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
I'm a Blazers fan - always have been - always will be, but how the NBA and particularly David Stern are handling this whole situation makes me sick to my stomach - I will never watch an "Okalahoma Bandit" - or whatever the hell they'll be called - game, even if it's against my Blazers!!!

I hope the Sonics stay in Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks jimmy

seems like most of us have given up at this point-- but i am hopeful for a last minute, desperation three-point heave

otherwise, i am preparing myself to be a blazer fan

brandon and martell are seattleites
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote