View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 02:51 AM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Orlando Trade Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
Honestly, I'd take a chance on him. Portland always make decent 3point shooters look good. All the way back to Steve Smith, followed by Wesley Person, Voshon Lenard and now James Jones and Steve Blake.

I wouldn't do it for Channing Frye but I'm open to the idea of bringing in JJ.

Smith looked good before he was a Blazer. Lenard only played 14 games for us, and didn't play well at all. And how will JJ fit into our rotation? He is a SG that cannot ever pass as a PG or a SF.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote