Thread: Redd??
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 06:23 PM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redd??

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
I know people.. I've said with force that this deal would never get done. But after thinking about it for a little, and reading some articles and what not.. It looks as thought it COULD potentially happen. Do you think Ferry would jump on this or try to look elsewhere this off-season?

He should've signed with Cleveland 2 years ago, I don't understand why he re-signed with the Bucks unless it was for more money.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote