Thread: Elton Brand?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 07:33 PM   #11
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Default Re: Elton Brand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
What do you guys think of Hinrich and Gordon or some other combo of Hinrich/Hughes, Gordon/Hughes etc... for Elton Brand... sign and trade deal... it would give us a lineup of the following if we draft Rose:

Rose
Thabo
Deng
Brand
Noah

Gooden
Tyrus
Nocioni

That is a pretty solid team with a great bench....what do you think?

Gordon and Deng aren't going anywhere. Paxson will offer both the same offer as last summer, and may go up this time around. I hope he does because bringing in Rose would fill alot of our current needs. He's that big defender, great passing pointgaurd that we need to play along side Gordon. I bet when gordon found out we won the lotto he almost pissed his pants. As far as Elton Brand goes, I'm sure Paxson has him in his sights. At this stage in the development of our team, Brand is exactly what we need. In order to get him hinrich and Thomas will automatically be required. thomas would have to go, cause theres know way he would get adequate playing time. The clippers may want more, but we do have more to give. The fans of chicago would go crazy. Bringing Brand back in conjunction with Rose and Doug Collins seems like the best way to go. After that the team is set. Starters: Noah, Brand, Deng, Gordon, Rose. Key Bench: Nocioni, Thabo, Gray??????
Ring#7 is offline   Reply With Quote