View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 01:19 PM   #67
willyneu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

willyneu has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Senerios for Beasley, and Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 2 3 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEQspAWi28

^^ At the 2:00 mark, you hear Bucher talking about how Hinrich starting over Duhon affected the team's chemistry. I don't know how he could know such a thing, but if it's true, I find it pretty funny. We're talking about the majority of the players favoring a backup PG over a player who has started at PG for the last 3 years.. That's the kind of year he had, and that would be a reason to draft Rose. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it wasn't true, though. Why do you hear about this months after they were eliminated from the playoffs and the season ended? All the "chemistry" talk throughout the season was about the Kobe rumors, Deng/Gordon rejecting extensions, Skiles' firing, etc. It's funny how Hinrich's playing time being an issue with the players comes up at the end of May.

There is one thing that has bothered about Capt. Kirt when he brings the ball across the line. It is a know factor the when Kirt dribbles the ball for a long period of time the teams last second shots get them in trouble. Their offense normally fairs better when the ball is passed around to get a good shot.
willyneu is offline   Reply With Quote