View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 05:30 PM   #11
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking down the Cavaliers player-by-player (Plain dealer article

I laughed at all of that because you fail to read anything correctly.

LAC needs to stop giving their fans false hopes. They're not going to win anything with Brand, ship him now, get draft picks or something. It's so easy to see and they've had mild success with the guy and the way they're tried to build around him. It hasn't worked out except for 1 year since he's been there when they were a contender, and they failed miserably in the playoffs. Get if over with, rebuild now.

I know coach Brown never asked Devin to be a scorer. But you fail to see that's what the hell we need. We don't need more poeple playing defense, we need people to help LeBron. Maybe if you understood this and Brown understood and actual plays would be ran instead of LeBron standing up in the middle dribbling for 10+ seconds without 1 pass you would see this. Brown knows we needed points somewhere, and it wasn't going to come from Devin as you said. So he put Wally in the starting lineup. Case closed, get the hell out of my face about it.

About Wally being in his prime. You're stupid. He's had at least 2-3 ankle injures. Do you not understand this makes a player not about to make cuts like they used to, so they're not as fast, so they can get open as fast for the J? No, you obviously don't because you keep making worthless arguments about he should be in his prime. Well guess what, it doesn't matter because he's not and he passed his prime 2 years ago. KG has had no major injuries in his career especially to the legs to hold him back like that, KG is an athletic freak when he came into the league and developed into a bigger one afterwards. Comparing Wally's athleticism and body type to McGrady and KG is just stupid. You make me cry even mentioning their names with his. Hello? Anyone there? Knock knock?

LOL@the more time Wally plays on the floor we lose. Then why in the hell are you saying "he could help us next year" and all this bull**** when you play him down so much? You talk about logic, but fail to look at yourself.

Keep it coming please.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote