View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:43 AM   #26
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
I'm not tryin to make this thread into a huge fight but thats just stupid. To some people I can see why Sheldon Williams at #7 is a stretch, but he's 10-15 pick material easily. He's ready to contribute right away and he can play both the 4 and 5 positions. He's not the most exciting player in the world but he knows EXACTLY what he has to do and exactly what his role is. He won't ever try to do more than what he is capable of, and while he'll never be a MVP caliber player, he'll be one of, if not the best Role player throughout his playing days. He doesn't have any hype to live up to, and theres no scare of him being a bust. The team that drafts him will have a set out plan for him and they'll know exactly what they are getting.
That being said, I don't think they should draft him at 7 either.. I'd go with whoevers available out of Roy, Gay, or Marcus. If all 3 are gone, then Sheldon or O'Bryant would be a nice pick.

Okay... My point is if we take him, he is closer to our second pick than our first.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote