View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 08:03 AM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can anyone justify what athletes get paid?

Entertainment is a multi billion dollar thing. And with it players get a slice of the pie, some larger than others. I wonder what it feels like to watch $525,000 go into your account AFTER taxes.

One thing tho? The more you make the more you spend. So I'm sure his expenses are eating up some of that money. I really like to see how much he saves off that $525,000 after bills, expenses and what not. He probably has numerous homes, shops, kids, gives money back home. Maybe takes care of some family members expenses. You really dont know how he spends it.

Its not like the $525,000 per week goes in bank and takes a nap. Still a lot of money. Its justified because sports entertains human beings. Always has, always will.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote