View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 02:07 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should I get a XBOX 360?

i bought an XBOX 360 sometime last year (late, maybe november) just to play NBA 2K8. I don't play much, and i ALWAYS have problems with the games. Every few games, it crashes, or says the disk is dirty, etc. I NEVER have had these problems with nintendo consoles. It's similar to the problems i'd have with PS2, eventually it would start to have issues, but here, it's way too soon.

The new set of 2k games should be fairly similar across consoles, so if that's your beef, or unless you want an XBOX exclusive, id go PS3, simply becaues the problems with a $400 machine are a real downer.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote