View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 02:29 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dallas Trade Idea

If Jason Terry were about 3-4 years younger, I may do it, but I'd pass at this point. We'd be losing a valuable backup PF, a decent draft pick, a valuable expirer, and some decent trade bait in Jack for two aging backcourt players (with Terry having a large contract through 2012) that we would be adding to an already stacked backcourt.

PG: Terry, Blake, Sergio
SG: Roy, Rudy, Stackhouse
SF: Webster, Outlaw, Jones(?)
PF: Aldridge, McRoberts
C: Oden, Przybilla

That trade gives us 5 guys that could actually play (+ Sergio) in the backcourt and only 3 quality guys (+ McRoberts) in the PF/C positions. Sure we could squeeze Outlaw in for some minutes at PF, but I'm not a big fan of that.

So yeah, pass.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote