Thread: K.g.
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 08:01 AM   #11
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
Okay, Look at it from the perspective of you comparing KG to Tim Duncan. Look at the players Duncan has and look at the player KG doesn't have. Also notice how many more fouls star PG,SG and SF get compared to PF and C's. Also notice that Kobe has Lamar Odom and a bunch of shooters which KG didnt have. Also look at the age of KG compared to all of the players you listed. There you go, there's probably some more reasons but I can't think of them right now. Timberwolves make the playoffs this year if they stay .500 until McCants comes back. And that's just to explain last season.

The reason why I especially compared Timmy to K.G. is because they are the same AGE! Duncan is 30. True enough Duncan has always had a supporting cast. But his numbers have always compared to K.G. and Duncan has to share the ball. K.G. is the main offense and always has been. I know you don't seriously call Lamar Odom, the super underachiever, some help for Kobe, and what shooters were you referring to? By the way Duncan collects way more fouls than K.G. PG's and SG's that are agressive in the paint draw fouls. they earn them for putting the big men in compromised spots. no comparison there.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote