View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 04:00 AM   #21
High Potential
Best poster ever

Default Re: Here's what Toronto should do on draft day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax416
You obviously don't watch basketball.

A Healthy TJ ford is a top 10 PG easily. He makes plays, has high energy and can drop a crap ton of points when needed and performs in the clutch. The only problem with TJ is his mental attitude. If he isn't starting, he isn't happy. Thats the only reason Raptors are dealing him. If Jose had a similar attitude, he would be the one leaving and not Ford.

The fact is, many teams around the NBA want Ford. They see his potential, and what he can do when he is happy and healthy. He is injury prone, and when he is unhappy he takes unwarranted shots constantly, but that all goes away when he is in a situation that pleases him. I suggest actually watching him play, and not thinking you know him how good he is by stats.
I watch him play, I know him as a midget who tries to take over in the 4th quarter by jacking up shot after shot and he has to be shooting at about 38%.

Can any one who actually thinks Ford is a top 10 PG make a list of who in their opinion are the top 10 PGs in the league so I can understand their logic?
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote