View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #5
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I did this before, but I want to see how people's opinions have changed

The better NBA player will be...

DJ Augustine/Russell Westbrook/Mario Chalmers

Joe Alexander/Donte Greene/Danilo Gallinari/Nicolas Batum

OJ Mayo/Jerryd Bayless/Eric Gordon

Michael Beasley/Derrick Rose/OJ Mayo

2)Brook Lopez/5)DeAndre Jordan/6)Roy Hibbert/3)Alexis Ajinca/1)Kosta Koufos/4)Javale McGee (put in order 1-6)

Kevin Love/Anthony Randolph

Darrell Arthur/Marreese Speights

Brandon Rush/CDR

Bill Walker/Courtney Lee

Robin Lopez/Jason Thompson/Serge Ibaka

JJ Hickson/Nathan Jawai/Ryan Andersen

Joey Dorsey/DJ White/Richard Hendrix/Devon Hardin

Demarcus Nelson/Drew Neitzel/Jamont Gordon/George Hill/Mike Taylor

Will Daniels/Davon Jefferson/James Gist/Luc Richard Mbah A Moute/Gary Forbes

Sonny Weems/JR Giddens/Kyle Weaver
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote