View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 04:59 PM   #6
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he acted like he would still be on the Rockets but then again maybe that was pride. but regardless he was incredibly nice and im sure he could tell i was gawking at him b/c when i grew the balls to even go near him i just stood there for a good 20-30 seconds before i even said anything.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote