View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 07:17 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A long good read that clarifies contract issues

I think the problem is we won't have tons of cash to throw around. Frye is easily worth $4-5M, but I think it may be hard for us to give him that. If we can't get him for $3-4M per year, I don't think he'll be in the long term plans.

I'm still not a fan of us trading for Jefferson. Its not a terrible idea by any means, but I'd rather have a D guy than a offense guy at the 3 (lol, that probably sounds familiar since I'm a broken record whenever Jefferson's name is thrown out).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote