View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My New Mock Draft Version 2.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopWiz2008
DeAndre Jordan has shown nothing in workouts besides his size and athleticism. Teams will worry about his work ethic and drive. He could very well turn out to be a David Harrison or Dan Gadzuric type player. Kostas still sort of a mystery to some people. Is he a power forward or is he a center. He doesn't have great athleticism and is a very lumbering player. They may go higher, but not by much. I saw DraftExpress' Givony on NBA TV and he said that Jordan may even slip out of the first round.
Don't listen to him. He's not going to slip out of the first round at all. Even if Jordan turns out to be just a role player, getting a decent role player in the 20s is just fine. But my guess is he goes somewhere in the teens.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote