View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 01:48 PM   #1
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation
Default Question (from non cavs fan)

Do you like the direction this team is moving? Who in their right mind believes this city will keep LeBron with the lesser players he's been given through his career. Furthermore, what's with the addition of Ben Wallace? How many more ****ing years? boobie and delonte are both very nice players, but your'e not going to win jack if that's your staring backcourt. Varejao has to be worth something -- to somebody. I dunno why cle targets Redd. I don't know how he'll make the team contenders or champions. tbh, i wouldn't mind a trade for starbury here since he's an expirer. more than that, he could play if he was healthy, maybe? that would be better than the crap lateral moves Ferry has made. The two best players, James and Z are still far better than rest of team by a wide margin. I dunno. Outside of Marvbury I'd really be open to a nyk trade, to gamble on some of their busted contracts. Curry, Randolph? Cle has assets to pull off trades where the parties are at odds, but u have to figure this same malcontent could hose u someday and turn into a lazy slob when unhappy. ?I like the value in that, though. LBJ could use pieces like Zach. Look wtf he did for Drew Godden and Carlos Boozxer. Sure, they're good players, but he had a helping hand in their big paydays. I wonder if James would stay in cle on a winner though? How much of a winner would it have to be? Playoff contender? title contender? champion? anyway, I'm just an outside looking in at all of this
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote